Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Defence Lab ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Street Defense Solutions Ltd. C/o Derede associates UK Ltd. Unit 14a Waterside Business Park, Livingston Road, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 0EG. . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Refund Policy: We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. This means you can use our platform for 30 days and if you so desire you can request a refund on day 30. Just send us an email to [email protected]
- Delivery Policy: Once you make payment on our secure payment form, you will be granted instant access. In addition we will rush you an email with your login details so that you may log in at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.